Catastrophe Management Analyst
Apply Now Location: Sydney
Job Type: Contract
Job Area: Re-insurance
Applications Close: 07.03.2017
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Reinsurance team as a Catastrophe Management Analyst reporting to the Vice President, Re-insurance.
This is a 12 month contract role commencing asap and is based in Sydney.
About the role – you will be responsible for:
- The collection, modeling and quality assurance monitoring of the data used to assess vulnerability to natural and man-made events;
- Contributing to the development of risk management tools, data models, and processes needed to monitor and control exposures;
- Accurately collecting and monitoring data on a regular basis, reviewing for inconsistencies and errors to ensure data integrity;
- Preparing all analysis on accounts to be quoted and bound as requested by Underwriters;
- Prepare complex analyses and present findings to management on quarterly and annual basis.
About you - you will have:
- 1+ years of catastrophic modeling and CAT management reporting experience with a broker or Insurance Company;
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Finance/General Business;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills;
- Sound ability to drive for results and focus on outcomes;
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive;
- Excellent working knowledge of PC-based systems and applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel (advanced level), and database systems.
How to apply:
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team, and want to be a part of LIU’s exciting future, please apply now – we would love to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.