Apply Now Location: Sydney
Job Type: Permanent
Job Area: IT
Applications Close: 30.06.2018
Liberty International Underwriters (LIU), offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow
- Global company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Team-work culture
- Ensure GS AP’s Voice, AV, Security, Network, and Wireless & Routing environment is working as intended. This includes a variety of equipment including but not limited switches, routers, WAN optimization Voice, Video and InfoBlox
- Effective collaboration with the Level 1 team to ensure monitoring of the right equipment and threshold for AP.
- Establish procedures for effective escalation back to AP or other Level 2 teams as required.
- Participate in incident calls when required to triage outages as a major stakeholder.
- Effective communication with business stakeholders, local IT team, GSIT or relevant teams from Hosting Services for all changes to the local environment, or changes that will have an impact to the AP business and the entire enterprise.
- Develop post maintenance and change “checklist” to appropriately validate that all systems are up and running.
- Highlight risks and mitigating measures from current or changes in infrastructure environment.
- Participate in regular change management calls as a change owner, and to understand the change impact to LIU Asia Pacific for changes initiated outside of the region.
- As part of lifecycle management, initiate and manage the process of environment refreshes.
- Recommend solutions that are the most appropriate for the LIU Asia Pacific organization.
- Ensure IT solutions are delivered in a coordinated manner with minimum re-work and the least impact to the business.
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new hardware/software products and solutions
- Provide critical analysis of all implementations and initiatives, in particular on how they relate to Network and Application Performance
- Demonstrate behavior at all time in line with the LIU core values.
- Ensure compliance with all LM & LIU legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements
Qualifications and Soft skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, with 5 or more years in network management or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- CCNA certification essential. CCNP certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in building or maintaining an enterprise wide network environment.
- Strong technical skills in Routing, Switching, Cloud connectivity solutions, WAN optimization, Wireless, Voice and Video.
- Experience in process improvement, change and project management.
- Able to plan and budget for new technologies, lifecycle and capacity increases.
- Pro-active, adaptable, flexible and a team-player.
How to apply:
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part LIU’s exciting future, we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your CV